Location: Remotely and/or at our Cologne offices
Our team of experienced and highly motivated developers does everything in its power every day to support our customers from retail, manufacturing and healthcare in their software projects in the digital transformation and to make them successful in the process. Create new, innovative IT solutions with us in a dynamic and agile environment.
We offer preparation
In order to prepare you as a career starter for your assignment in customer projects, you will receive the following induction and training measures from us:
- Overview of current software development tools and methods
- Java EE training
- Project management according to Scrum
- Participation in one of our in-house projects
We offer meaningful tasks
- As a software developer (m/f/d) you will work on exciting projects for and with our customers with current technologies such as Java, Ruby, Angular 2, NoSQL or SQL.
- You take responsibility for your results and contribute your creativity and experience.
- You develop throughout the entire life cycle, from the further development of existing systems to completely new developments.
- You develop concepts and implement them in close cooperation with customers and consultants.
- You are also able to design and carry out software tests.
You offer talent
- Software development is your passion.
- You are a full-stack developer or have the ambition to become one.
- In web development, you are familiar with at least one of these frameworks: AngularJS, React, GWT or JSF.
- You are familiar with SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2 or Oracle.
- NoSQL is not news to you and you have ideally already worked with databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Ideally, you demonstrate your knowledge on a blog or by working on open source projects.
- You are willing to travel and are interested in gaining insight into different companies in various projects.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or business informatics or have comparable experience and would like to set the basis for your career.
We offer benefits
- Work remotely and/or at one of our locations: In Cologne, overseeing the beautiful river Rhine or in Paris, close to the airport
- Flexible working hours
- Free membership at Urban Sports Club
- Drinks, healthy snacks & Nespresso
- Modern Apple equipment
- Parking in the Rheinauhafen car park or KVB job ticket
- Team events and developer meetups
- Participation in congresses and seminars for continuous training
- Access to our expert network
- Experienced team & friendly people
- Participation in exciting projects in trade and industry
- Experience in retail, IT landscapes and digitalisation
- A chance to implement your own ideas
- An ideal environment in which you can realise yourself
- An competitive salary
Who we are
We are headquartered at KAP am Südkai in Cologne's Rheinauhafen district, where we work on innovative solutions and tomorrow's technologies for our customers. Not only is the view of the Rhine motivating and inspiring, but above all our experienced team and our exciting customers make every day an exciting and rewarding adventure. This is where you can contribute your own ideas and work independently on cutting-edge applications.
Bayard Consulting Group offers its customers from retail, manufacturing and healthcare a comprehensive range of solutions from consulting and services to software development, always in context with their digitalisation strategy and a special focus on PIM, MDM and GDSN.