Remotely and/or at our Cologne offices
You support our internationally operating customers from retail and industry in the implementation of projects for modelling, exchange, processing and use with a focus on product information (PIM). You analyse requirements, design and implement information and IT architectures as well as accompany the integration and testing of the systems. You conduct workshops and trainings on technological topics and support our sales department in the presales phase with technical questions.
Have you already worked on similar projects? In conception, design, implementation and integration? You have initial experience with PIM systems, e.g. from Riversand, Stibo, Informatica, Akeneo or others? Then we are right for you!
Your tasks at BAYARD
Participation in digitalisation projects in the retail sector:
- Conception of IT requirements and architecture
- Installation and configuration of software systems
- Data model conception and implementation
- Creation of import and export templates
- Integration into existing systems
- Use of the REST web service API
- Workflow modelling
- Customizing of special requirements
- Degree in business informatics or computer science or a comparable technical education.
- Initial experience with software tools in this environment, such as Riversand MDM, Stibo Step, Informatica MDM Product 360, Akeneo PIM or other PIM systems.
- Profound knowledge of common technologies in this environment (Java, XML, JSON, REST web services, SQL, Linux).
- Analytical and structured approach in an agile environment
- Confident handling of common MS Office applications
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
Our offers for you
- Participation in exciting projects in retail and industry
- Corporate practice, experience in trade, business-critical IT landscapes and digitalisation
- The chance to implement your own ideas
- Experienced team & friendly people
- Expert network
- Work in a home office and / or at our location in Cologne with a view of the Rhine River
- Flexible working hours
- Parking in the Rheinauhafen car park or KVB job ticket
- Drinks, healthy snacks & Nespresso
- Free membership at Urban Sports Club
- Modern Apple equipment
- Teambuilding and developer meet-up ́s
- Internal training, participation in seminars
- An ideal environment in which you can realise yourself
- Varied tasks
- An attractive salary
We are headquartered at KAP am Südkai in Cologne's Rheinauhafen district, where we work on innovative solutions and tomorrow's technologies for our customers. Not only is the view of the Rhine motivating and inspiring, but above all our experienced team and our exciting customers make every day an exciting and rewarding adventure. This is where you can contribute your own ideas and work independently on cutting-edge applications.
BAYARD enables companies from the retail, manufacturing and healthcare sectors with data syndication services laying the foundations for digital commerce. With its unparalleled experience in product content management consulting, its extensive expertise in the implementation of enterprise PIM solutions and its outstanding Product Content Life Cycle Management platform BYRD, BAYARD is the true partner for the European retail, manufacturing and healthcare industries for the digital transformation.