Location: Remotely and/or at our Cologne offices
Our team of experienced and highly motivated developers does everything in its power every day to support our customers from retail, manufacturing and healthcare in their software projects in the digital transformation and to make them successful in the process. Create new, innovative IT solutions with us in a dynamic and agile environment.
Your tasks at BAYARD
Further development of our platforms for enterprise customers within the context of product information management, data quality and B2B messaging:
- Design and development of microservices architectures.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs
- Configuration and operation of Kubernetes clusters
- Definition and implementation of database schemas (NoSQL, Postgres, MySQL)
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable scientific-technical education.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in developing multi-client capable cloud and enterprise platforms. Experience in the field of online shops, PIM, MDM, retail or logistics would be ideal.
- Relevant experience with using databases, NoSQL, cloud architectures, microservices.
- Familiarity with Google AppEngine, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Confident use of Linux, Git, CI/CD and Jira
- Analytical and structured approach in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Very good German and English skills
- Work remotely and at our location in Cologne
- Flexible working hours
- Free membership at Urban Sports Club
- Drinks, healthy snacks & Nespresso
- Modern Apple equipment
- Parking in the Rheinauhafen car park or KVB job ticket
- Participation in team events, congresses and seminars for continuing education
- Developer meetings and meetups
- Experienced team & friendly people
- The chance to implement your own ideas
- An ideal environment in which you can realise yourself
- An attractive salary
We are headquartered at KAP am Südkai in Cologne's Rheinauhafen district, where we work on innovative solutions and tomorrow's technologies for our customers. Not only is the view of the Rhine motivating and inspiring, but above all our experienced team and our exciting customers make every day an exciting and rewarding adventure. This is where you can contribute your own ideas and work independently on cutting-edge applications.
BAYARD enables companies from the retail, manufacturing and healthcare sectors with data syndication services laying the foundations for digital commerce. With its unparalleled experience in product content management consulting, its extensive expertise in the implementation of enterprise PIM solutions and its outstanding Product Content Life Cycle Management platform BYRD, BAYARD is the true partner for the European retail, manufacturing and healthcare industries for the digital transformation.
Are you in? Be part of the change!
If so, please apply directly to us by Email with your full application documents and state the position you’re applying for, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations. Your contact person for this vacancy is Holger Joest. If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to contact us.