Location: Remotely and/or at our Cologne offices
Our team of experienced and highly motivated developers does everything in its power every day to support our customers from retail, manufacturing and healthcare in their software projects in the digital transformation and to make them successful in the process. Create new, innovative IT solutions with us in a dynamic and agile environment.
Your tasks at BAYARD
Further development of our platforms for enterprise customers within the context of product information management, data quality and B2B messaging:
- Design and development of microservices architectures.
- Design and documentation of REST APIs
- Configuration and operation of Kubernetes clusters
- Definition and implementation of database schemas (NoSQL, Postgres, MySQL)
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable scientific-technical education.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in developing multi-client capable cloud and enterprise platforms. Experience in the field of online shops, PIM, MDM, retail or logistics would be ideal.
- Relevant experience with using databases, NoSQL, cloud architectures, microservices.
- Familiarity with Google AppEngine, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Confident use of Linux, Git, CI/CD and Jira
- Analytical and structured approach in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer
- Participation in exciting projects in retail and industry
- Corporate practice, experience in trade, business-critical IT landscapes and digitalisation
- The chance to implement your own ideas
- Experienced team & friendly people
- Expert network
- Work in a home office and / or at our location in Cologne with a view of the Rhine River
- Flexible working hours
- Parking in the Rheinauhafen car park or KVB job ticket
- Drinks, healthy snacks & Nespresso
- Free membership at Urban Sports Club
- Subsidised lunches from mealmates
- Modern Apple equipment
- Teambuilding and developer meet-up ́s
- Internal training, participation in seminars
- An ideal environment in which you can realise yourself
- Varied tasks
- An attractive salary
BAYARD, a company of Markant Group, enables companies from the retail, manufacturing and healthcare sectors with data syndication services laying the foundations for digital commerce. With its unparalleled experience in product content management consulting, its extensive expertise in the implementation of enterprise PIM solutions and its outstanding Product Content Life Cycle Management platform BYRD, BAYARD is the true partner for the European retail, manufacturing, and healthcare industries for the digital transformation.
Retail companies such as Schwarz Group, Migros, and Colruyt, consumer goods manufacturers such as Danone, Radeberger Group, and Cosnova, healthcare product providers such as Pajunk, Vygon, and Medika, as well as healthcare purchasing communities such as Prospitalia, P.E.G., and EKKplus, have significantly improved their data quality and efficiency in the procurement, aggregation, and syndication of product content with the help of BAYARD's services.
With BYRD, Bayard provides a smart Product Content Life Cycle Management platform with industry-specific packages that can be used out-of-the-box with no customisation or implementation effort. BYRD contains not only dedicated modules for Product Information Management (PIM), Product Content Syndication, Product Content Aggregation, and AI-based product classification but also the well-established GS1 certified GDSN data pool b-synced.
#letsgetorbital and become part of our successful company!
Are you in? Be part of the change!
If so, then please apply directly to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating the position, salary expectations, earliest possible start date and your complete application documents. Your contact person for the job advertisement is Holger Joest. If you have any further questions about the job advertisement, you can also contact us by phone: +49 221 716 185 0.